?Edureka Python Training: https://www.edureka.co/python-programming-certification-training/
This Edureka video on ‘Python Network Programming’ is to help you understand as to how networks are created using the socket module in Python. Below are the topics covered in this Python Networking Programming video:
00:00:46 What are sockets?
00:01:21 How to Achieve Socket Programming in Python?
00:01:49 Servers and clients
00:02:54 Client-server communication
?Checkout Edureka’s Python Tutorial Playlist: https://goo.gl/WsBpKe
?Checkout Edureka’s Python Tutorial Blog Series: http://bit.ly/2sqmP4s
?Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
Edureka Community: https://bit.ly/EdurekaCommunity
#Edureka #PythonEdureka #PythonNetworkProgramming #PythonSocketProgramming #HowToCodeInPython #PythonProjects #PythonProgramming #PythonTutorial #PythonTraining #EdurekaTraining
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor-led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will be working on a real-time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Python Online Certification Training will make you an expert in Python programming. It will also help you learn Python the Big data way with integration of Machine learning, Pig, Hive, and Web Scraping through beautiful soup. During our Python Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors, and IDEs
3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
4. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques, and Regular expressions and using modules in Python
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real-Life Machine Learning application
6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
7. Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop
8. Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
9. Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python
10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop, and/Or MRjob Basics
11. Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python
12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands-on Project Experience
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built-in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicate that Python is the next “Big Thing” and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
Who should go for python?
The Python Programming Certification Course is a good fit for the below professionals:
Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects, Freshers
Data Scientists, Data Analysts
Statisticians and Analysts
Business Intelligence Managers
For more information, please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775