Visit us at http://www.carandtruckremotes.com/
Programming instructions for a Cadillac Escalade ( steps how program a keyless entry remote) below
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the Cadillac Escalade remote transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the Escalade transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory if not reprogrammed during the same programming procedure. The other Escalade transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again with new remote.
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the Escalade ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel of the Escalade and -continue to hold down until instructed to release.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel of the Escalade. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically to confirm remote programing or learning mode.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote transmitter simultaneously until the door locks and unlocks. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat the previous step for each additional car transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode.